Water intake is essential to our health as well as maintaining a healthy weight. I am committed to drinking at least 80 ounce a day. I made that commitment when I personally experienced shedding that LAST 5LBS that are so difficult to shed by drinking my 80 ounces everyday for a week! It works that fast!
Did you know that dehydration can cause fatigue, headaches and aches/pains? Our muscles are made up of 75 water!!! By the time you get the sensation of being thirsty you’re already dehydrated. Our body needs H2O to function properly. All of our systems will not function as well without the proper intake. Drinking enough water will improve your mood, performance, skin and digestion. You will get a better workout and lose weight just by adding at LEAST 1/2 your body weight in H2O (add 16 more ounces to that and your golden!)
So how do you get enough water? In order to get in at least half your body weight try these tips:
- Carry a water bottle everywhere so that you remember to keep drinking
- Raw fruits and vegetables are high density in water, so try to eat at least 3 servings a day
- You can also count herbal teas (without caffeine) and seltzer as part of your water intake
- Add a drop of your favorite Young Living oil to your water for flavor, and other health benefits! I personally like to add orange, lemon, grapefruit or lime…….. just be sure to use a glass bottle!
- Make your Young Living Pure Protein Complete- Vanilla Spice or Slique shake with 8 ounces of water, twice a day and you will get that extra 16 ounces of H2O in!!!
Call me for a complimentary nutrition consult or visit http://lisavitale.net/products/essential-oils/ to order today!!